Hocut 4260 is an advanced technology product and part of the Houghton Hocut 4000 series technology family. We expect the introduction of this high performance and compliant product to change the face of the metalworking fluid market and replace the already globally best-selling metalworking fluid on the market today – Hocut 795 series.
We are proud to be able to offer such a product which will ensure compliance and cost effectiveness for years to come.
Water-soluble metal-working fluid
HOCUT 4260 is an advanced, boron-free and formaldehyde-free emulsion technology giving very long sump-life. A special lubricity additive package gives greatly enhanced machining performance and extends tool life compared to conventional products. HOCUT 4260 is particularly effective on machining aerospace airframe structural components in aluminium alloys including titanium and carbon-fibre composites.
- Versatile: Can process various materials, ranging from carbon fibre composites, to aero aluminium alloys as well as ferrous alloys
- High detergency: Leaves parts and machine tools clean and free from residues.
- Extended tool life: Thanks to its unique antiwear, the additive package tool wear is minimized, saving tooling costs
- Very long sump-life: New HOCUT 4000 series emulsion technology extends intervals between clean outs
- Very stable emulsion: Fewer additive treatments and lower usage costs
- Inhibits aluminium staining: Can be used on sensitive aerospace alloys
- Very low foaming: Ideal for the highest speeds and pressures in soft to hard water (10°dH – 70°dH)
- Excellent EHS profile: Boron, formaldehyde, chlorine and phenol-free. Contains only TRGS 611 approved amines