Coolant Mixing and Supply Unit
FluidTop-up is an automatic coolant top-up unit. This innovative control system comes in two parts a sensor probe, which is available in various lengths and a control valve. The probe activates the control valve. When connected to a coolant distribution system (e.g. FluidMix) it will maintain the correct volume of coolant within the machine tool. When installed you can set up 3 different levels:
Features & Benefits
- Automatically maintains correct fluid level in sumps
- Easy, flexible and universal to install and operate
- Low maintenance
- Fail safe valve
- Delivers maximum benefit when used in conjunction with FluidMix coolant mixing and supply system
- Unattended operation
- Compact design
- Reduced machine downtime
- Reduced water/concentrate consumption
- Increased productivity and profitability
- No stored mixed coolant necessary
- Comes as “plug and play” system
- Optimises space on the shopfloor with a small footprint
- Eliminates operational issues and hazards e.g. constantly varying concentrations in sumps, manual handling and slip hazards associated with manual mixing, storing and transporting of mixed coolants.
Recommendation for use
The product is compatible with Houghton’s soluble cutting fluid portfolio. For more information, please contact your local Houghton representative.
Mount the FluidTop-up control box in a position which is convenient to the layout of your machine tool considering emulsion distribution pipework, electrical and compressed air supply. In an ideal situation, the system should be positioned in an area which can be easily accessed and where it is safe from moving parts and damage.
FluidTop-up is the ideal solution for customers with a larger number of metalworking machines, with single sumps or central systems to completely automate the top-up process when using the FluidMix coolant mixing and supply system.
Health & Safety
The manufacturer declares that the equipment is in full compliance with CE-standards.